15 Jokes hidden in your favorite movies that will surprise you Disney
The children’s films are made for adults full of creativity and connected with your inner child. That’s why when we see carefully we can find some jokes that have a mood more mature and rogue.
Jokes naughty-but are brazen, playful, mocking, and have some sexual references. Some of the productions of Disney to have this kind of jokes hidden in their dialogues. And only girls more ties, the understand.
1. The reference to the size of the foot in Frozen
2. Or perhaps the small reference to the of Linguini in Ratatouille
3. Or Krum and his shop in The follies of the emperor
4. Some are typical of the English: a hook is a hook; hooker is a prostitute
5. Others are more subtle such as the reaction of Buzz to see Jessie
6. The comment of Mercury over the self-love in Hercules
7. Or the erection of Flower to be kissed
8. One can become TOO familiar with vegetables, you know!
9. The reference to gay in Intensely
10. The comment flirty with the bus driver in Hokus Pokus
11. Waitresses convertible… what do you mean?
12. Only girls with humor sexi will understand
13. Cruella scored two jokes in one in 101 Dalmatians
14. When the fans of the Lightning McQueen taught him the high
15. Finally, the Lord, Face of a Dad defending his wife