15 Clichés of the female characters of the films that are no longer convincing anyone
The world is riddled with sexist stereotypes. There was a generation that grew up believing that the woman was destined to be a housewife, that if I was sexually harassed should shut up because it was their fault for dressing so provocative. These ideas are false, but were driven by media, magazines, television, and film for reasons of machismo.
Despite the passage of time, there are still social beliefs that they border on false. Many of us are tired of seeing the princess in trouble when in reality we women are strong and we know care for us alone. Some Tumblr users, by means of jokes, published the clichés that are repeated over and over again in most of the films and television series, which more of a make us feel identified.
1. What I hate is that this never happens in real life
2. Normally it’s the opposite
3. Where is the male character of my life?
4. You can be the blonde distracted, the Latin hot, or the asian list
5. Many hope that the marginalization is in the past
6. There are definitely better films for girls
7. The misogyny in robotics… Great!
8. Even in the movies of guys are estereotipa to the woman
9. But if the moms are more capable than anyone
10. I loved this comment!
11. The girls eat hamburgers and many things more
12. Will some day cease to reify women?
13. There is nothing wrong with letting us grow the hair, cursed clichés
14. Sexism in the monsters, this is too much
15. Women were invented from that emerged the complex forms of life… oh, Duh!