20 Tweets from girls who still don’t know if to cry or to laugh because we ALREADY have twenty years
The life of a girl is full of contrasts. First you are a tender girl with dreams and illusions, than the animated films of Disney and you dream of studying a thousand things. But as time passes your personality is changing and you have to take decisions in increasingly complex. Passed the beloved puberty and they reach their early twenties, the stage in which you have to embrace the challenges and grow.
The time university makes tanning your character with the teen parties, mountains of homework and teachers evil. When you finish, the time comes to fly. A time in which you experience the challenge of finding a job, to live alone and to be overwhelmed by each passing second. The following tweets are from girls who are in this gap of age and that will surely make you say: it’s me!
1. I, for the life
2. What you should know is that life is the real school
3. When you urge free days
4. All the work, always
5. When you become an expert in flute
6. It’s not about the age, but to organize
7. It is best to be realistic and forget about perfection
8. Maybe we never stop being girls…
9. And don’t ask me how much spending on shoes!
10. Those nights of entertainment are better with the hacks from Pinterest
11. You will always be the baby of mom
12. How will the ambitions of the 30?
13. Life of gamer
14. Add: I’m waiting for the message from my crush
15. When you have twenty or you’re cranky… but you have feelings
16. To be adult is to want to go back to school
17. Lift the hand in her early twenties who are not suffering from this kind of existential crisis
18. Any resemblance with reality is mere coincidence
19. When you’re so tired that up to take a shower cause you pain