Actors and actresses usually make auditions, but other times, they offer the papers up to the front door of your home. In both cases, the final decision is not always the one the director had in mind at the start of the recordings.
In this list we will share the case of 15 movie characters that are already a classic, but, if fate would have wanted, would have been interpreted by other actors.
1. Jennifer Lawrence as Bella Swan in Twilight
Jennifer was 17 years old when she auditioned for the role of Bella, but he says he will be glad not to have interpreted.
2. Sarah Michelle Gellar as Amber Mariens in Clueless
The actress had to refuse the role because of his contract withll My Children.
3. Lindsay Lohan as Regina George in Girls Heavy
It had already decided that Lindsay would be Regina, but after the success of Freaky Friday and thought that it should have the main role, because the people did not accept her as a villain.
4. Renée Zellweger as Jenna Rink in 13 Going on 30
Although Renée had done an excellent job, the producers saw in Jennifer Garner a greater opportunity.
5. John Boyega as Eggsy in Kingsman: The Secret Service
The director said that the decision was difficult, but in the end Taron got the role.
6. Rachel McAdams as Andy Sachs in The Devil Wears Prada
Rachel was offered the role, but rejected it several times, because I wanted to stop making movies conventional.
7. Alexander Skarsgard as Thor in Thor
Alexander came very close to getting the role, and even got to film an audition with the dress, but Chris Hemsworth was the winner.
8. Emilia Clarke as Anastasia Steele in 50 Shades of Grey
Emilia rejected the opportunity because he worried about the amount of nudity would be categorized as an actress, since I had also done nudity in Game of Thrones.
9. Ian McKellen as Dumbledore in the saga of Harry Potter
In the end McKellen rejected the role.
10. Will Smith as Neo in The Matrix
Will declined the role to star in Wild Wild West.
11. Christina Applegate as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde
Christina did not want the role because I thought that the character was very similar to the one he had on Married… with Children.
12. Ryan Gosling as The Joker in Suicide Squad
Ryan said no because he was not interested in engaging in a role that meant a sequel.
13. Emma Watson as Cinderella in Cinderella
Emma would not. And that’s it.
14. Matthew McConaughey as Jack Dawson in Titanic
Matthew went on to hold auditions, but the producers decided on Leonardo DiCaprio.
15. Glenn Howerton as Star Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy
If Chris would not have won the role, James would be a superhero that a lot of girls would love.