15 Looks of graduation for all type of girl; even for those who prefer pants!
Prom night is the most awaited by all the students, because on that day they can afford to look as radiant movie stars or romantic princesses from fairy tales. It is a delight to spend a couple of hours in the beauty salon, watching how you make it with care and comb your hair to get you as a precious doll.
The complex part is to choose the right attire for this important event. It should be one that is compatible with your personality, that is full of glamour and that is not equal to that of the rest of your companions. Below, a gallery of dresses for all tastes. We hope that you will serve as an inspiration for that magical night.
1. To the girls romantic, flowers and skirt of silk
2. It is the brightest star of the night
3. The red will make you look sexy and more if you have an opening in the leg
4. The fabrics calculus will make you look unique
5. If you don’t like dresses, try a jumpsuit sequin
6. Choose a texture interesting and glamorous
7. For girls dreamgirls
8. Try a double opening in the skirt to show off ultrasensual
9. A design that will accentuate your curves
10. The necklines in the back will make you look seductive
11. Leave them with the mouth open with a close-fitting dress golden
12. A court princess style hindu
13. A style vintage 50’s
14. I know the star of the night with a bright skirt
15. A stylish V-neckline finished off with crystals