15 Ways to wear a look of ‘Vintage’ style without looking like grandma
With the onset of spring they begin to weddings, graduations, and other celebrations in which you need to look perfect. If you have an important event to the view, the ideal will be to wear a dress to match the weather and your glamour.
Dresses, skirts, and outfits with style vintage will be your favourites, because that cuts in To their skirts are suitable for any type of body and their details with flowers, pictures or dots give it a touch more feminine to your style.
1. This spring give your outfit a touch of vintage
2. With a dress of flowers
3. With points for an event sophisticated
4. Perhaps something more formal to go to work
5. The dark tones will always be present
6. Dusting the skirts of your wardrobe
7. Give it a 180° turn to your denim dress
8. Take advantage of the volume of the peplum
9. A romantic moment in pastel colors
10. Let your femininity and you embrace
11. Do not fear the light colors
12. Get the dress of your dreams!
13. Embroidery is the new basic
14. The crop tops can’t be left behind
15. The mixture of textures will give a plus to your look