20 Illustrators imagine how they would shine your favorite cartoons in a human form
The magic of cartoons is that the characters can be what the creator wants them to be. Although most are based on animals, there are also robots, cars, aliens and sponges yellow. But what happens if we want to see our favorite cartoons turned into human?
Oh the possibilities of a face would be endless! Fortunately there are some artists who also have thought and have created a new version of their favorite cartoon like people. The traits of the new faces of the cartoons have been made from their unique personalities and the result is great. These are the 20 cartoons re-imagined in a human form.
1. The Animaniacs
2. Lola Bunny of Looney Tunes
3. Sponge Bob and Patrick Star of Sponge Bob square pants
4. Gumball and Darwin from The amazing world of Gumball
5. Bubble The Powerpuff Girls
6. Mayor Leodore Lionheart and Dawn Bell Wether of Zootopia