At some point in your life you meet a guy by which you feel attracted, they begin to leave, and then you will arise the question that all women, at some point, become: how do you know if you want something serious? Every man is different, so it would pigeonhole all wrong. However, we can say that most women have trouble defining the direction where they want to go the relationship. A This is because that is not what they expected and end up heartbroken.
Here are a few situations that allow you to identify if the guy you’re dating wants something serious or just a free .
The guy who wants something serious with you
The guy who just wants a free
- When you met him and had a single time. He has spent a considerable period since his last relationship (depends on how intense was) was completed. He is ready to start a new, and closed wounds, and his former love affair was in the past. It is emotionally healthy and available.
- Just ended a relationship, whether dating or married, so walking wounded, jilted, is emotionally unstable and just want to have someone distracted to overcome her grief.
- Invites you to the movies, eat, or drink coffee.
- When they leave, it takes you to bars, clubs, or anywhere you know you will find alcohol.
- In the first few dates, no matter where you invite, either to the movies or dinner, he is responsible for all expenses not allowed to pay anything, much less that you invite.
- costs shared either half and half, or in the worst case seeks ways to always end up paying you.
- If going through a bad economic situation, he invites you to walk, or propose an alternative where you do not need money. He just wants to be with you.
- He tells you he has no money, but every weekend upload photos with friends in bars, parties, spending money somewhere, leaving trip. Anyway, let you see that only has money when it comes to you.
- It remains respectful in the first few dates. Do not try to hold your hand, hold, much less kiss you.
- The first thing you want to do is kiss you passionately when they leave.
- When they have some time out, he begins to have signs of affection towards you. Seeks to have physical contact with you, but not to exceed the limits, that is, it only takes you by the hand, embraces and talks about his feelings for you. Then he asks you to be his girlfriend and kisses. If it happens the other way round, first kiss, does not let much time to propose that they are dating.
- If you kissed since the first times I started dating, he will find that kisses intensity rise. You are asked to go home, or a place “where they can rest easier” to have sex with you. He never talks about what he wants from the relationship, and although you’ll only asks you to be free .
- He wants you to meet your friends, family, classmates or work. Speaks by phone, text messages, whatsapps. You write on Facebook, Twitter, or look for any means to maintain communication with you.
- Only speaks through Whatsapp or any application that is private, and no one except you and he can see it.
- Every day about having contact you by any means.
- You know it only when you search for “wants” (it may take weeks or even months).
- No matter the time or the place where you are: school, work, with friends. If he makes, he always answers your calls. You add to your frequently called numbers and your calls can last hours.
- If you phone brands, you rarely replies, and takes hours to call you back. When he does speak in a discreet tone and sometimes even cutting. Usually marks when you want to have sex with you.
- You never say “I love you” in the first few dates; begins with an “I like you”, “I encantas”, “I have a good time when I’m with you.” When formalize the relationship continues with “I love you” or “I love”.When you feel that the relationship is already stable, are well known and are sure of your feelings, you say “I love you”.
- Soon after they met, even on the first date, you say “I love you”, “I love you”, “you are the love of my life.” If you say so soon rest assured you are not being honest. Most likely he just wants to conquer to have sex with you.
- Always looking to please all. It takes you to your favorite places, do what you like, accompanies you in moments that are important to you. He does the impossible to please you in everything, even in the sexual realm. Seek first your satisfaction before their own.
- He chooses the place where he wants to go, what will they do, where will be. In sex only seeks satisfaction, it does not care whether you enjoy it or not.
- If you car is something he does not care, as long as they go out, you go through your house. He takes you back to the door. He does not like to come back alone, because it is concerned.
- He asks you to look somewhere not to deviate (that although you will). Or ask you to look directly at the site where they go.
- When you go through your house, knocks on the door or doorbell. Stand up in your home so your family knows who you’re dating.
- Rarely comes for you to your home. If you get to do, you make or send a message to your phone so you leave.
- In the first few dates, you will notice that asks you out ahead of time. He does not want to make plans with someone else.
- He never calls you, only when you want them to look the same day. If you’re lucky, a few hours ago before it, ie call you in the morning to look that night. Chances are that someone canceled and are looking for another option.
- When they start their relationship, he wants everyone to know about you and what he feels for you.Therefore, it has no problem in changing their relationship status on Facebook. Upload a photo where they appear together, love you post messages on your wall, you dedicated songs …
- Never will a relationship with you on Facebook. Even upload photos where go together, but with his “little friends”. It gives “like” to images of other girls and even flirts with them.
- He does not have sex with you, he “makes love”. Do not press the contrary, it makes every effort to be the best. It is in a special place with a romantic atmosphere and good music.
- All are looking to have sex with you, anywhere, and from the first date.
- If you had sex without being boyfriends, it shows interest in you. The next day calls you to know how these. Then you asked to be boyfriends.
- He seeks to have sex with you as soon as possible and not talk “of you”. You do not hear from him again until next weekend, or until you have cravings again.