He recreated his poignant images with people who photographed more than 30 years ago
Chris Porsz is a paramedic by profession but has always been fond of taking pictures . Not those who spend millonadas on travel and cameras to capture the perfect image: Chris was walking around their neighborhoods in Cambridgeshire, England , between the 70s and 80s, and portrayed the wonderful world that is enclosed between these streets . He had to leave to pursue his work , but found the photos by accident and decided to send some local newspaper . The people who had photographed still living in the city and made them recognize grace, so I contactaron- an early group, a couple later. To greet and thank. The idea of a reunion began to form.
More than 30 years later, Chris started the project to look for the main characters of your favorite photos to create “Meetings”, an incredible collection of people over time.
It was not easy. Most learned from Facebook or local newspapers, but one found Chris surprise when going to a house as a paramedic. Several already had died or were lost between alcohol and streets. The tramp in photography issue # 17, for example, disappeared after being photographedand the time of publication of the book, at least, still had not been found. But many others had good news: Almost everyone in these photographs now have large families and good jobs, and of course, a new perspective.
The passage of time is a really extraordinary thing.
1. “Five minutes are enough to dream of a lifetime, so relative is the time” – Mario Benedetti
2. ” There are those who spoil watches to kill time” – Woody Allen
3. “The time has been agreed you is so short that when you lose one second, lose your whole life” – Franz Kafka
4. “My mission is to kill time, and time is in turn kill me. How comfortable is one among murderers “- Emil Cioran Michel
5. ” Love makes time pass; time passed love “- Italian Proverb
6. “Time is a moving image of eternity” – Plato
7. ” Let us use time as a tool, not as a vehicle” – John F. Kennedy
8. “Time is like drugs. In excessive amounts mata “- Terry Pratchett
9. “Time is the best anthologist, or the only, perhaps” – Jorge Luis Borges
10. ” Time is the best author always finds a perfect ending” -Charles Chaplin
11. “Time is like a river that quickly drags everything that is born” – Marcus Aurelius
12. “Time is an illusion, especially at lunch” – Douglas Adams
13. “You must be in the right place at the right time, neither too early nor too late” – Johan Cruyff
14. “Time is one of the few important things that remain” – Salvador Dalí
15. “Time is the measure of movement between two instants” – Aristotle
16. ” It is better to spend time with friends, to lose friends over time” – Amaury Rodriguez
17. ” Time is like the wind, drag the light and let his weight” – Doménico Cieri Estrada
18. “We lose nothing of our time. Perhaps there were more beautiful, but this is ours “- Jean Paul Sartre
19. ” The time you spend one laughing is time spent with the gods” – Japanese Proverb
20. “Time is not what the watchmaker shopping” – Jacob Bronowski
21. “Time is the longest distance between two places” – Tennessee Williams
22. “I could tell you my adventures, starting with this morning ‘ said Alice timidly. But it would be pointless to talk about yesterday, because then I was a different person “- Lewis Carrol