The year is almost over and surely you already have a couple of purposes in your mind to start next year with all the energy to fulfill them. However, before you set out new goals to be done, it would also be interesting to analyze the year you just end and view 2017 with a broader vision of how your life has been during 2016 .
Achievements, failures, emotions, adventures, romances and failures will be the revealing answers that will come to your head when you answer these 20 questions that you need to answer before starting 2017.
1. What did you do for the first time in your life this year?
2. What acts do you regret?
3. What is your pride?
4. Between correcting a mistake or receiving a million dollars, what would you choose and why?
5. What was your highest risk?
6. What was your most expensive purchase?
7. What was the best place you visited this year?
8. What book inspired you the most?
9. What song will you associate with 2016?
10. Which TV series became your favorite?
11. What event did you wait for impatiently?
12. Who influenced you the most?
13. Describe 2016 with three words
14. What was better than last year?
15. In what aspect was it worse?
16. What a surprise this life gave you this period
17. What was the most delicious dish you tried?
18. What was the day you will never forget?
19. If you made a movie about your life this year, which genre would it be?