You like someone is not the same as loving someone. You feel like a person does not mean that love goes beyond, it requires that accept it as it is, even if you are wearing pajamas or are sick. The passion and desire only cares about the physical and and lust and, of course, is not the same as being really in love with someone.
The artist Karina Farek proves it to perfection in a series of illustrations that reflect the major differences between a romance with desire and love of truth. The images perfectly describe the small details that differentiate the desire of love. Surely you feel identified.
1. When true love, and not just desire, you laugh until unbeknownst
2. You learn to see the beauty of your partner in the simplest things
3. And to know details or your partner has told you, and that can be very simple
4. You learn to re sort things out and understand that it is not just sex
5. You like panoramas that those couples who just want to find boring
6. And are together even in the hardest moments
Because love is not the same as the desire ! It’s much better!
And you, did you feel identified with artwork?