When you like a person’s natural to want to know everything about your life, what you think and how you feel. However, takes a long time to get to know someone thoroughly and often, we tend to judge people by what we see from the outside without knowing everything that goes through your mind.
Many costs us completely open to a man when they try to know; either out of fear or shame, we usually book a little more detail about our life. But if that guy there who is willing to meet you as you are, these questions could be the guide you need to know everything about you. Would you dare to answer all?
1. What was the event that made you stronger?
2. What else made you feel weak?
3. What do you like most about yourself?
4. What is your favorite place to get away?
5. Who is the person most influential in your life?
6. What would you change about yourself if you could?
7. If you stay a day to live, what would you do first?
8. In what decade you would have liked to live?
9. Who is the person you feel closest to your family?
10. Who knows you better?
11. What is the quality of your best friend that you like?
12. What thought to be big when you were a child?
13. What fictional character do you identify?
14. Do you accept compliments easily or is it something you hate?
15. Your favorite attribute is part of your physical or your personality?
16. What is your physical attribute that you like?
17. What is your personality attribute that you like?
18. Do you believe in love at first sight?
19. Do you believe in soul mates?
20. How seriously you take horoscopes?
21. Been in love? How often?
22. What makes you fall in love with someone?
23. What does it mean to you to be vulnerable and what does make you feel like that?
24. What would you ask a man afraid but want to?
25. What is the first thing you would do if you were a boy?
26. What do you find most attractive in a man and a woman?
27. In which topic you like to learn more?
28. What it is something you’ve never done and would like to try?
29. Why have not you done?
30. If money did not matter, what would be your dream job?
31. What would you do today if you had no responsibilities?
32. What it was the last thing that made you mourn?
33. What it was the last thing that made you laugh?
34. What is your favorite memory?
35. What it was the last thing that made you feel embarrassed?
36. What is your greatest fear?
37. What would be the first thing you do if you could break the law?
38. Do you regret anything?
39. If the answer is yes, what is your greatest regret?
40. Would you have a conversation on the street with a stranger?
41. What is the craziest thing you’ve done?
42. What is your favorite joke?
43. Are you a person of dogs or cats?
44. If you were an animal what would you be?
45. In movies, music or literature what is your guilty pleasure?
46. How did your parents say you were a child?
47. What stage of your life you would like to return?
48. What would be something you believe and others do not?
49. What feature makes you special?
50. Is there anything left to do?