When it comes to make a message clear in another language, the first thing that comes to mind is to use translators found on the Internet, without imagining that we can play tricks or they do not understand the meaning with which we express ourselves.
The most common errors in such translations are found in tourist sites or in areas where we need something ban or warn visitors. Let’s see what we mean:
1. Here there is celebrated on Halloween
2. How often do you eat?
3. Meat in its juice … will there be in tetrapack ?
4. Currencies more value
5. New packaging for humans
6. Reinventing recipes
7. The Pope and Mexican food
8. Exit to success
9. New breed of dog
10. Tacos for millionaires
11. Wired Chicken
12. To not go unnoticed welcome
13. Master Yoda translated
14. A very strange garment care
15. Do not step on the grass … or the law
16. What will be a carrir fire?
17. Can I keep swimming areas?
18. A sovereign tennis court
19. What will happen on cloudy days?
20. Will there be faint blue pants?