If you are not a mother, probably thinking that pregnancy is only shown in pictures, where the woman is touching her belly, looking radiant and spectacular; however, there are many other situations, some fun and other shameful that we go pregnant.
So if you’re a mother or you are expecting a baby, surely you will identify with these 20 things we secretly pregnant. And if you’re not, it’s time to get an idea of what you might expect.
1. You loved to spend all day with his pants unzipped
Gave you a feeling of freedom, and the best: not aplastabas your baby
2. We said goodbye to waxing
Is too complicated to achieve your legs or any other area when you have a belly that keeps you from seeing them, so better you said goodbye to waxing.
3. You were so hungry that you ordered everything on the menu
Your justification was that he craved the baby, and you just cumplías orders.
4. You discovered the world called: “I dropped but not cleanse”
The solution is to always put a lot of absorbent towels.
5. Your feet looked like a Hobbit
So I said goodbye to the beautiful high heels and others, due to excessive swelling of your feet.
6. not you, are your hormones; they are to blame for everything
7. You placed your hand on your tummy so you do not confuse your pregnancy fat
8. Some things on the list of gifts babyshower were for you.Oops, guilty!
9. You knew the shame of the “treacherous spritz”
How am I supposed to resist the urge to pee?
10. You are guilty of dye your hair!
Perhaps you did before you knew you were pregnant, or maybe you did at the end because you felt that your baby was safe; yet you still can not admit that what you dye your.
11. You cried, really were a sea of tears
You had plenty of reasons to mourn: a movie, a bad comment, you feel fat, you reached to see stretch marks on your tummy, did not fulfill a craving … and the list goes on and on.
12. More than once you you pulled the nipples to find out if you already had milk
13. You walked exaggeratedly for the world to notice your pregnancy
14. You took caffeine
15. Every other day you forgot your vitamins
I honestly can not remember everything, your memory fails a bit.
16. Conversabas with your baby throughout the day
No matter what was in your belly, both had a great connection.
17. For a microsecond I was disappointed to learn that the sex of your baby was not what you expected
18. Tried strange food combinations
19. You spent most of the time thinking about food
20. Was your perfect excuse for not having to do housework
Load a baby for nine months in the womb can be really exhausting, so better than they do.