20 questions you should give to your partner before sleep to feel that you love her more in the morning
In the privacy of the bed we can come to connect and complement each other even more with our partners. And do not talk about sex , but rather caresses and those conversations we usually have when both are huddled. It is a time for both of us , to know further, to explore ourselves and to say everything we have inside.
Make this act of intimacy with your partner can help enhance and improve your relationship . You can join them most and, of course, make them feel a little more love that person every morning I wake up together. They are simple things you should do to strengthen your relationship . Try it, you will not regret. Use these questions to guide you.
1. What know my lips?
2. Before we met, who thought he was the love of your life?
3. What were you thinking during our first date?
4. What is friendship for you?
5. What is the kiss that most of us remember?
6. What was your first impression of me?
7. How have you changed over time?
8. What have you thought about our future?
9. What if we live in different countries?
10. Are there people that make you jealous?
11. What is the most dangerous / illegal you’ve done?
12. Where you would travel without me?
13. What else would you have liked to do as a profession?
14. How was your first kiss?
15. What are the habits that annoy you think and what bother me?
16. What we have done and we could do soon?
17. Which do you prefer, romance or sex?
18. Where do you think we’ll be in five years?
19. What would the perfect day for you?
20. If today was our last night together, what would you say?