The options are endless when it comes to combining all these seasonal garments for so long you kept in the closet and are now ready to help you look the best winter outfit.
In a matter of scarves, scarves and shawls, it is common that when you leave home only and tie this garment around our neck and forget how important it is to learn to combine as an accessory in the outfit . So if you have not done this, we have here the best 15 ideas for you to pull out all styles of scarf you have and survive the winter in style.
1. Forget sweater and scarf wrap up with a blanket
2. Combine colors, textures and patterns in one outfit
3. Dale use those fancy scarves with a sleek sweater
4. Inhale your whole look in the colors of your scarf
5. Dare to wear a cute felted scarf
6. Use poncho and scarf at the same time? Clear!
7. These scarves “gorditas” are the most chic of the season
8. Master the scarf-vest style using a belt
9. An easy way to combine for work
10. Ideal to wear with your boots above the knee
11. Use on your coat this large, thin scarf as a shawl
12. A good knot simple and let it fall
13. Combine different designs with brightly colored coats
14. For the cooler days let me hold you
15. Fold and creates a choker