It is said that we need between 4 and 12 hugs a day to be happy, and it makes sense: no one can deny the powerful energy that feels to embrace another. And it is much more than the closeness with another body; embrace means to accompany, support and is one of the largest displays of affection between two people.
But there are more reasons why we like hugs. In addition to that nice feeling of closeness, there are other advantages to embrace that represent great benefits to emotional and physical health, as we show you below.
1. Help to communicate without words
2. Improves mood
3. Increased security and confidence
4. Reduce anger
5. It helps to overcome emotional and physical blockages
6. Relieves stress and anxiety
7. Strengthens the immune system
8. Lowers Blood Pressure
9. Increases motivation and attention
10. Contributes to the balance of the nervous system